HOME • CONTACT US
College and Career Ready
"Pride Through Excellence"
Mineola Independent School District welcomes you to the start of an incredible educational experience in East Texas’ premier school district. Mineola ISD campuses serve students as follows:
All of our campuses are accepting new students. Become a Yellowjacket now!
Back to School Update is a process that each family completes online every August. During this annual online process, you will update family information and required documents. Your Skyward login and password will be used to complete the process.
Transfer students may apply by completing the transfer application and submitting the form to the school office.
Please read carefully all the information on this page prior to beginning the enrollment process.
1. Create a new online family account in Skyward if you are NEW to the District. If you have an e-mail account, the log-in information will be sent to the e-mail account. If you do not have an e-mail account, the log-in information will appear on the screen after you have submitted your family account information.
2. Complete all five steps of online enrollment, making sure to click the "submit" button at the end. Failure to click the "submit" button will prevent your application from being uploaded to the district site.
3. Print and complete documents from online enrollment and the Student Enrollment Checklist.
4. Assemble the following three required Proof of Residency documents: Copy of a settlement statement or deed of trust or warranty deed or current lease of reasonable duration or Current electric or water utility bill at the same address or Copy of parent or legal guardian’s driver’s license or Texas ID card at the same address.
a. Original student’s certified birth certificate (Office personnel will copy after verifying)
b. Original student’s social security card (office personnel will copy) and copy of Immunization records
c. Copy of custody papers/parenting plans/custody restrictions, etc., if applicable
d. Withdrawal Form from former school, if the school year has started
e. Most recent report card for students enrolling in grades 1-8 or transcript for grades 9-12
Elementary School Only: Submit a final report card for the academic year
Middle School Only: Submit a final report card for the academic year. See Athletics for forms.
High School Only: Copy of unofficial transcript.
6. Complete online enrollment process and return all required information to campus
a. All documents listed on the New Student Enrollment Checklist are required, including the required residency documentation.
Enrollment Policies and Documents for Reference
MISD’s enrollment and admission policies Enter FD in the policy box code and view FD (LEGAL) and FD (LOCAL).
For more information regarding enrollment policies, contact Sara West at the Administration Building 903-569-2448.
Acceptable Use Policy- English
Download a PDF document for each grade level supply list from the list below:
K-12 Insurance Enrollment Information and Claim Form
Mineola ISD is not responsible for the content on external websites or servers.
Mineola ISD does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, color, age or national origin in its educational programs, activities, or employment as required by Title IX, Section 504 and Title VI.
Copyright © 2016 - Mineola Independent School District