Welcome to Mineola Independent School District

A Destination School District

Home of the Yellowjackets

Mineola Independent School District welcomes you to the start of an incredible educational experience in East Texas’ premier school district. Mineola ISD campuses serve students as follows:

Primary School (grades EC-2)
Elementary School (grades 3-5)
Middle School (grades 6-8)
High School (grades 9-12)

All of our campuses are accepting new students. Become a Yellowjacket now!

New Student Enrollment

New Student On-Line Registration

Back to School Update is a process that each family completes online every August. During this annual online process, you will update family information and required documents. Your Skyward login and password will be used to complete the process.

New Student Enrollment Process:

Please read carefully all the information on this page prior to beginning the enrollment process.

  1. Create a new online family account in Skyward if you are NEW to the District. If you have an e-mail account, the log-in information will be sent to the email account. If you do not have an email account, the login information will appear on the screen after you have submitted your family account information.

  2. Complete all five steps of online enrollment, making sure to click the "submit" button at the end. Failure to click the "submit" button will prevent your application from being uploaded to the district site.

  3. Print and complete documents from online enrollment and the Student Enrollment Checklist.

  4. Assemble the following three required Proof of Residency documents: Copy of a settlement statement or deed of trust or warranty deed or current lease of reasonable duration or current electric or water utility bill at the same address.

  5. Copy of parent or legal guardian’s driver’s license or Texas ID card at the same address as the items in number 4 above.

  6. Attach the following required additional documents:

    a. Original student’s certified birth certificate (Office personnel will copy after verifying)

    b. Original student’s social security card (office personnel will copy) and copy of Immunization records

    c. Copy of custody papers/parenting plans/custody restrictions, etc., if applicable

    d. Withdrawal Form from former school, if the school year has started

    e. Most recent report card for students enrolling in grades 1-8 or transcript for grades 9-12


Elementary School Only: Submit a final report card for the academic year

Middle School Only: Submit a final report card for the academic year. See Athletics for forms.

High School Only: Copy of unofficial transcript.

6. Complete online enrollment process and return all required information to campus

a. All documents listed on the New Student Enrollment Checklist are required, including the required residency documentation.

b. Incomplete packets are not accepted.

c. Enrollment is not complete until all documentation has been received and accepted by campus personnel.

d. Packets are time and date-stamped when received, and will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.


  • If you have a signed, dated, executed contract for a residence, campuses will temporarily accept the contract until a settlement statement or deed can be submitted. The settlement statement or deed is due the business day after the closing occurs.

  • If you have not yet received a water or electric bill, campuses will temporarily accept a copy of your request for service. A copy of the first bill is due to the campus within 30 days.

  • If you are new to Texas, please provide a copy of your current driver’s license. A copy of your Texas driver’s license is due to the campus within 30 days.

  • If you are a current Texas resident, please provide a copy of your new driver’s license with the address matching your residency documents. Campuses will temporarily accept a printout of your online DPS change of address request form. A copy of your new license is due to the campus within 30 days.

  • If you are missing your child’s social security card, you must request a replacement at the Social Security Administration. Campuses will temporarily accept a copy of the request for a replacement card. Campus office personnel will need to see the original new card is due as soon as you receive it. They will make a copy.

Transfer Application


MISD’s enrollment and admission policies 

Enter FD in the policy box code and view FD (LEGAL) and FD (LOCAL).

For more information regarding enrollment policies, contact:
Sara West
Administration Building

CKA(Legal)CLB(Local)Bacterial MeningitisAcceptable Use Policy- English